HOW TO CHECK THE CREDIBILITY OF THE COMPANY?
Cooperation with reliable business partners is very important, because when providing services, we don’t have to worry whether our invoices will ever be covered and whether we will get our money on time for the service we provide or the goods we deliver. Nowadays it is extremely easy to open a fictional company that scammers, fraudsters or unreliable contractors use to order goods that they plan to steal or services for which they never intend to pay.
Once your company has fallen victim to a scam, searching for fraudsters is possible, but it’s very difficult, time-consuming and usually relatively expensive. Our detective agency specializes in addressing the effects of scams and economic frauds on the international arena. However, in situations where, as a result of a scam or fraud, you need an immediate and extensive investigation regarding your lost goods, which you have sent on the basis of e.g. forged invoices, falsified transfer receipts or for the benefit of scammers pretending to be reliable companies that in reality don’t know anything about your transaction or order, law enforcement authorities usually have their hands tied, and cooperation with investigation agencies on a success-fee basis is impossible (due to the high operating costs associated with the work of many people, often in many countries).
Instead of addressing problems after they occur – prevent them in advance by checking the credibility of the indicated potential contractor.
The Credibility Check is a service that ends up with an intelligence report consisting of 5 crucial sections:
- Checking open source and classified business registers, insolvent debtors’ registers and fraud databases in the target country.
- Verification of the company and target contacts (including physical addresses, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers).
- Verification of the source through an environmental interview with the target company.
- Site inspection confirming the existence and operational activity of the contractor.
- Scoring from 0 to 100 (according to proprietary evaluation model developed by our law firm), which determines the credibility of the audited contractor with a recommendation in terms of cooperation/transaction/order processing safety.
Don’t wait until you get scammed. Think preventively and make sure that establishing cooperation with a given contractor is safe for you and your company.