HOW TO VERIFY A PERSON?
Comprehensive knowledge about the indicated person may be important on many levels. These can range from career issues, through the desire to establish relationships (business and private), to planning an investment in a project with unknown people. A low level of trust or a suspicion that someone is using false data or information are also situations in which full knowledge about someone’s past is essential.
Our detective agency examines the client’s needs in the first place, analyzes the reasons for the past research in order to adapt operational tools and methods to individual expectations. Then, an identity validation operation is performed, aimed at obtaining in-depth information in the indicated scope.
As part of identity validation:
- We determine the course of education, obtained diplomas and certificates.
- We verify the employment history along with the type of contracts concluded and functions performed.
- We determine property, real estate and movable goods owned currently and in the past.
- We examine the financial past – debts, liabilities, ongoing enforcement proceedings.
- We check the legal past (civil, criminal and other judgments).
- We establish marital status, traces of formal and informal relationships in the past.
- We conduct an environmental intel operations focused on establishing the history of financial habits, morals, and living standards, including traces of addictions and other circumstances.
The scope of investigative activities is adjusted each time to the needs and goals of the client. Our investigation is concluded with a detailed, comprehensive report that lists all information obtained about the subject.