HOW TO FIND THE ASSETS OF A GIVEN COMPANY?
Assets intelligence is a service whose primary goal is to obtain detailed information on the property status of the designated company. Assets intelligence will help you get a real picture of the situation of the designated company that supports the effectiveness of bailiff, judicial or other enforcement actions.
Our detectives perform a precise analysis and then conduct an in-depth and extensive investigation aimed at determining the property sought.
As part of the service, the following data is determined:
- Company data.
- Company registration address.
- Business activity data and possible shares in external companies.
- Relationships between companies and the dependencies arising on their basis.
- Real estate, equipment, machinery, vehicles, etc.
- Other commitments and payment arrears.